- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso original taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso chopped green chiles
- 4 slices (0.8 oz each) Cheddar cheese, cut in half
- 8 slider buns, split (from 12-count bag)
- 8 small lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso mild or medium salsa (from 16-oz jar)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. In medium bowl, mix beef, taco seasoning mix and green chiles. Shape into 8 (3-inch) patties. Place in pan.
- Bake 10 minutes; turn patties over, and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Top each patty with piece of cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Place one patty on top of each slider bun bottom. Top each patty with lettuce and salsa, and place top of bun on each to serve.