Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
- 8 oz uncooked bow-tie pasta (from 16-oz package) (about 3 cups)
- 4 oz pepperoni slices
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 6 oz block mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup clear Italian dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese; add pasta. Toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.