Peanut Butter and Banana Waffles
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1-3/4 cups 2 percent milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- Maple syrup, optional
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Place peanut butter in another bowl; gradually whisk in oil. Whisk in eggs and milk. Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened. Stir in bananas.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions until golden brown.
- If desired, serve with maple syrup.