It’s All Fun!
Design your own jewelry with this fun craft! If you’re looking for something unique to wear or you just want some new play jewelry, these beads are the perfect fit. Get as creative as you would like. Try a variety of colors and sizes so you can style them any way you please.
- Copy paper
- Markers or colored pencils
- Glue stick
- Clear nail polish
- Foam block
- Cut a piece of copy paper into several long, thin triangles.
- Using markers or colored pencils, draw patterns onto the paper triangles.
- Using your glue stick, coat the colored side of the paper.
- Starting from the base of the triangles, tightly wrap the paper around itself on the toothpick.
- Let dry for at least 5 minutes, then coat the bead with clear nail polish or other sealant.
- While the nail polish dries, stick the toothpick into a square of foam.
- After the nail polish has fully dried, remove the finished bead from the toothpick.
- Once you have enough beads, add them to string to make a fun bracelet or necklace.