Need a Meal? Food Service Pick Up Locations & Delivery for Students
Need a meal for your family? Local school systems are providing grab-n-go meals and a meal delivery service in order to help make sure students are receiving a healthy and nutritious meal during school closures.
The East Baton Rouge Parish School System’s Child Nutrition Department is currently serving free breakfast and lunch at multiple sites across the parish, while supplies last. Families will be able to pick up pre-packaged breakfast and lunches for children 18 years of age and younger, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on weekdays during the mandated school closure period. At least one child must be present in order to receive school meals.
Grab-N-Go breakfast and lunch will be served at the following schools:
- Northeast Elementary, 13801 Pride Port Hudson Rd., Pride, LA 70770
- Progress Elementary, 855 Progress Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- Woodlawn Elementary, 8160 Antioch Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- Wildwood Elementary, 444 Halfway Tree Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70810
- Capitol Middle, 5100 Greenwell Springs Rd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- McKinley Middle, 1550 Eddie Robinson Sr. Dr. Baton Rouge, LA 70802
- Park Forest Middle, 3760 Aletha Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70814
- Glen Oaks High, 6650 Cedar Grove Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70812
- Scotlandville Pre-Engineering Academy, 9147 Elm Grove Garden Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70807
- Istrouma High, 3530 Winbourne Ave., Baton Rouge, LA 70805
Two new meal sites, managed by Ballard Hospitality, will open on Tuesday, March 31.
- Broadmoor Middle, 1225 Sharp Road, Baton Rouge, LA 70815
- Claiborne Elementary, 4700 Denham St., Baton Rouge, LA 70805
To learn more about EBR Child Nutrition and to view the menu, please visit ebrschools.org/child-nutrition.
Livingston Parish Public Schools will deliver meals to your doorstep for free through the Meals-to-You program. This program is a partnership between the district, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and Baylor University. Your student(s) enrolled at Livingston Parish School District are eligible to participate in the program.
To sign up, all you have to do is fill out an online sign-up form and submit it. Access the online form by clicking this link: https://mealstoyou.org/emergency-meals-to-you-application/. Boxes will be provided on a first come, first served basis, so sign up online today.