Mardi Gras Masks
- Half of a paper plate (the one with the ridges works best)
- Popsicle Stick
- Markers, crayons, paint
- Jewels, feathers. pipe cleaners, cotton balls
- Construction paper
- Any arts and craft items you already have!
- Parents, help cut out the eyes of the masks. (This is just so you don’t mess up your design by cutting the eyes out later.)
- Decorate your masks with any design that you please. Use patterns, different designs, jewels, whatever your creative brain can think of.
- Glue the popsicle stick to the left or right back end of the masks.
- Let dry and you are now ready for “Throw me something, Mister!”