Creamy Herb Chicken Pasta
- 8 ounces penne or rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen small broccoli florets
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces (1/2 package) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch Salt Free Original All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, bring half-and-half to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cream cheese and Seasoning; whisk until well blended. Add chicken; simmer until heated through.
- Place pasta and broccoli in large serving bowl. Spoon sauce evenly over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat well. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.