- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup French's Mustard (any flavor)
- 1/2 cup French's Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 cup tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas (10-inch)
- Brown ground beef in large skillet; drain. Stir in mustard, ketchup and relish, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato and cheese. Divide mixture evenly among tortillas. Garnish with lettuce and additional tomato and cheese, if desired. Fold in ends and roll up tortillas.