- 5 apples (1-1/2 lb.), well chilled
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) KRAFT Caramels
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Wash apples, then dry completely. In order for the caramel sauce to stick to the apples, the apples need to be well chilled before washing, drying and dipping in the caramel sauce.
- Insert wooden pop stick into stem end of each apple. Microwave caramels and water in large glass microwaveable bowl on High 2-2 1/2 min. or until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended when stirred.
- Cover large plate with parchment; spray with cooking spray. Dip apples, one at a time, into caramel sauce, turning to evenly coat each apple. Hold dipped apple over bowl to let excess caramel drip back into bowl.
- Refrigerate one hour or until caramel is firm. Remove apples from refrigerator 15 min. before serving. Caramel apples can be refrigerated up to two days before serving.