- 2 pints Zoës Kitchen Potato Salad
- ¼ cup scallions, diced
- 3 cups crumbled cooked sausage
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- In heated skillet, cook sausage completely. Remove from pan and reserve.
- Combine Zoës Kitchen Potato Salad, scallions, and eggs. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook until golden brown and heated through.
- Add sausage to the pan and mix into potato mixture. Transfer sausage and potatoes to a serving dish and top with cheese.
- Return pan to medium heat. Add tomatoes, salt, and pepper to taste. Heat just long enough to warm tomatoes.
- Top your potatoes with the tomatoes and serve with your favorite breakfast items.