3-Ingredient Crescent Churros
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles. Press each to 6x4-inch rectangle, pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut into 4 rectangles. Press each to 6x4-inch rectangle.
- Brush tops of 2 rectangles with melted butter; sprinkle with about half of the sugar mixture. Top each with remaining rectangle; press edges lightly. Brush tops with melted butter.
- With sharp knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle stack lengthwise into 6 strips. Twist each strip 3 times; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Brush tops with any remaining melted butter; sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.