Spooky Marshmallow Pops
On Halloween, we get to dress up in crazy costumes, watch scary films, and go to themed parties with family and friends. But the best part of Halloween is the sweet treats! This is a day we can devour handfuls of candy, yummy, cookies, and party sweets without a care in the world.
Join in the fun this year by making these Halloween Marshmallow Pops. This recipe will definitely be a party favorite as well as a hit with the kids! These pops are perfect for little hands to help craft, and they are easy to eat.
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 10-ounce bag of candy melts (for a Halloween feel, get both orange and plain chocolate)
- Halloween sprinkles
- Lollipop sticks.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line up the marshmallows on the parchment paper, and stick a lollipop stick into each one.
- Melt the candy melts according to the instructions.
- Over the bowl, spoon the melted candy onto a marshmallow. Place it back on the baking sheet. Now, you can get creative with the sprinkles! Cover the melted candy with the sprinkles to make your own masterpieces.
- Repeat step 4 with each marshmallow, alternating colors of candy if you would like.
- Once the melted candy has hardened, dig in!
If you try this recipe at home and capture fun photos of the family, tag us on social media!
Recipe courtesy of My Baking Addiction.