- Old crayons, various colors
- Carrot-shaped Cookie Cutters
- Cookie Sheet
- Remove the wrappers from the crayons, and break them into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place the cookie cutters onto the cookie sheet and fill each cookie cutter with the crayon pieces.
- With an adult’s help, bake the crayons in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the wax has melted.
- Allow the crayons to cool and harden, then pop out of the cookie cutter to use.
Tip: Use foil to save your baking sheets.